1. We facilitate protection activities and support to Unaccompanied & Separated Children (UASC) through tracing and family links, support to young persons, sexual gender base violence (SGBV) and women who are victim of armed conflicts and other forms of violence.
2. We provide assistance and support to the vulnerable and to strengthening victims of conflicts and the like by promoting humanitarian activities through peace building and conflicts resolutions.
3. We engage and sensitize communities on peace, and conflict resolutions through dialogue .
4. We support distressed families and to provide food and non-food items (NFIs).
5. We promote community infrastructural development through building of schools, vocational centers, lively-hood centers, primary health care and provision of Hygiene, and potable drinking water.
6. We facilitate developmental programs that will improve socio-economic health, environment and education through capacity building.
7. We create enabling environment for child protection activities.
8. We train and empower the vulnerable women, youth, girl-child on livelihood programs to be self-reliance.
9. We facilitate and provide a structured focused psycho-social support to children and women.
10. We envisions improving on the living standard of the vulnerable persons and communities through developmental and participating initiatives to alleviate the suffering, pain and affliction of children and women, to bring hope, care and support to the vulnerable and victims of conflicts in distressful situations.